Rate the Wire Management Above You!

The power supply upgrade is in the works. It will be in once the second 760 is. Bought this Raidmax to have a try with custom sleeving. It has served it's purpose, and then some.

Yea I suppose buying a cheaper unit makes sense for practice. Then again, Corsair and Seasonic both have individually sleeved cable packages to go with their full mod units.

Yea I suppose buying a cheaper unit makes sense for practice. Then again, Corsair and Seasonic both have individually sleeved cable packages to go with their full mod units.

That is true, but I wanted to give sleeving a try for myself. No sense of accomplishment if I just buy presleeved units. 80 dollars on the entire sleeved like from Corsair, or 30 for all my supplies and a color that Corsair doesn't offer. ;)

True, but it's 50/50 with sense of accomplishment and frying everything lol. My liking for the ones you can buy is you don't see any of the cable underneath. Like the yellow showing at your GPU and base of the unit itself and they are individually sleeved.

True, but it's 50/50 with sense of accomplishment and frying everything lol. My liking for the ones you can buy is you don't see any of the cable underneath. Like the yellow showing at your GPU and base of the unit itself and they are individually sleeved.

These wires in the pictures aren't what I've been sleeving. I've been working on sleeving the other PCI-E cable. Having issues with fraying on the sleeve, which is why it's not completed yet. Using MDPC-X and Paracord.

Not too worried about the PSU crapping out. Handled my SLI'd 470's perfectly, with mild overclocks across the board.

I need to clean my PC pretty bad. Figured I'd update with the 680.

DSCN2495.jpg

im afraid to post a picture of the inside of my machine. its in a mini itx case and I have a gtx780ti squeezed in with a large evga psu(they are considerably wider units) and a 240mm Swiftech watercooler with push pull fan configuration and 2 3.5 inch drives and a ssd. I cant even fit a hand in it to even attempt wire management.

p.s. PP is that an 8800gt in the bottom slot? are you using that as a dedicated physx card?

Got some fresh pics. Replaced the cpu cooler with a new EK Supreme, added a 1600w Lepa and changed the cards to parrallel for better flow.

Back
Top Bottom