Gaming Mice

HornyHabib

Beta member
Which out of these do you think I should buy?

1. Logitech G400
2. Logitech G500
3. Razer Deathadder
4. Tt eSPORTS
5. Logitech G602

I had the Logitech G500 but it had a issue so I called Logitech and it was still under warranty BUT it is now discontinued and they sent me a G500s which is the replacement. They didn't even want me to send the old one back. Great customer service and I LOVE the mouse, If you like wireless the G602 looks nice and is a newer offering from them but have no hands on with it. My brother has a G700s and it's a good mouse with no lag as some wireless mice have had in the past. All the choices seem like good ones other than the Tt eSPORTS, Can't say I've ever even seen one or knew anyone who had one so I'd shy away until you hear some reports if there any good or not.

Dauntae

I had the Logitech G500 but it had a issue so I called Logitech and it was still under warranty BUT it is now discontinued and they sent me a G500s which is the replacement. They didn't even want me to send the old one back. Great customer service and I LOVE the mouse, If you like wireless the G602 looks nice and is a newer offering from them but have no hands on with it. My brother has a G700s and it's a good mouse with no lag as some wireless mice have had in the past. All the choices seem like good ones other than the Tt eSPORTS, Can't say I've ever even seen one or knew anyone who had one so I'd shy away until you hear some reports if there any good or not.

Dauntae

Thanks, really helpful.

If you're going to buy like right now I would say the 500s or 602. If you're going to wait a bit Logitech is bringing out I think a 502 which will have their brand new sensor in it. I'm a G700 user myself.

Back
Top Bottom