The Return of Nosboost300!!!! (Again, 56k warning)

I suppose I should say hello again here before I try and pawn a bunch of my old water cooling gear off on all you lot...

I should post my current build. It's way more ridiculous than any of my old builds :)
Mountain mods ascension
4 radiators
3 290x
4770k @ 4.7k
Lepa 1600w
But I'm lazy.

Veedub your build is ridiculous. i thought my new machine was fast yours is just... if it wasn't for those radiators that build would be able to bake you a pizza with those r9 290x's.

The cool part is, I picked up my 290s on launch day for MSRP then unlocked them to full 290x. I actually only paid 400 for my third one including waterblock. Turns out my 1100w Coolermaster wasn't up to the task of 3 300w cards and a massive overclocked 4770k. Had to get the big boy power supply. When all 3 cards are at full tilt the amount of heat under my desk is ridiculous. Gonna build a vent system to get the air outside this weekend :)

yea the goal with my system was to build the fastest single gpu system I could fit into a MITX setup to fit into my tv unit. I also did not want to waste money were it could be wasted ie the i54670k instead of the i74770k. pushed my cpu to 4.3ghz without even a hitch could probably hit 4.5 easy but im not interested in pushing something that wont equate to more performance.
My 780ti at 1260 boost and 7.7ghz memory with the 4.3ghz cpu runs like a clean efficient machine. my swiftech h220 keeps everything cool and quiet with some noctua fans on it. My evga w750B has really really bad coil whine how ever and is driving me nuts. waiting on an advanced RMA for that one. il be sure to get pictures and benchmark scores up once everything is running perfect.

Back
Top Bottom