Buying Laptop

youngisthan

Solid State Member
Hey guys, i need your suggestion i am planning to buy laptop and just confused due to so many options. I will be glad if anyone of you can help me out to make a good choice in laptop which will provide quality and also in a budget.

Thanks in advance.:)

Hello Youngisthan, Can you inform us what is the purpose of the laptop(i.e games, Video editing, Photoshop, etc), and the budget?

35 to 40 thousand????? Lol! You looking for a laptop or a laptop that can transform into a car as well?

1 Indian Rupee equals
0.017 US Dollar

So, he really probably means 40K Rupees = $680.00 US

I'd suggest a MSI or ASUS with an i5/i7 and decent discrete video card, ~$1200-1500 top for a 17"

Find one with dual drives and stick a 250Gig + SSD for the OS and files being worked on, and a 1T+ standard drive for storage.

Edit.

Ninja'd

For ~700US, get an i5 based machine, Acer or even HP will give good specs at that price.

Last edited:
Buying A Laptop = Different Kinds of Computers, Which One is Best For Your Demands
There are a number of classifications on just how computer types are be clarified. They are separated baseding on their use, capability and size.

Back
Top Bottom