gaming build for my friend. $750-$800

Drogos

Daemon Poster
Hello have a buddy that's looking to build a pc to play elder scrolls online.
I told him to come here but hes lazy lol.
I believe he wants to get the parts off Amazon so he can use his credit there.
I'll be putting it together for him, that i can do in my sleep but im pretty much worthless wen it comes to picking parts is why i always ask here before i buy anything mayor (i mostly bug PP on that regard lol) he wants to spend about $750 to $800. i don't think he has anything to re use from that duo core build that broke on him since he wants to fix it for his girl, except mouse and keyboard and monitor.

I really appreciate the time you guys put in helping us out.
Thanks in advance.

Why dont you look at the AMD FX 4350? Its a pretty powerful gaming GPU, has serious potential with overclocking and is less the $130 on amazon

well as long as he can play eso he probably wont care but an Intel build might last him longer.

Why dont you look at the AMD FX 4350? Its a pretty powerful gaming GPU, has serious potential with overclocking and is less the $130 on amazon
That's a CPU, and no.

Good build. Although personally, I would go for a 1TB Seagate instead and give him the Seasonic 620 bronze so he doesn't have to upgrade that PSU later on.

Amazon.com: Seasonic M12II 620 BRONZE ; SS-620GM2 80Plus Power Supply: Electronics

I just want to mention how I hate how Amazon lies about pricing trying to make it seem like you're getting such a good deal. Like the CX600, trying to say list is 111? Yea, no, not even close. NONE of the CX series is supposed to MSRP over 100 as said by Corsair themselves. Newegg says 79 which seems more realistic. Sorry for the rant, just a pet peeve of mine.

ok thx man ill do that. yeah i love my 2 day free shipping but i noticed that on most of amazons "deals" the so called original prices are fluffed lol.

Back
Top Bottom