Athlon 64 Bit Over'Clocking, Is Anyone Doing it? What Are Your Results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
As you can see i have a Athlon 3500+. My computer is still in construction since im like most people here who cant offered to built a gaimg pc all at once. Just a little update on my computer if anyone is interested.

I currently have

Athlon 64 3500+ Processor
Abit AV8-3rd Eye Via K8T800 Pro Mobo
Thermaltake Silver Shark Full-Tower Case
Swiftech MCX6400V Heatsink
Vantec Tornado CPU Fan
Diablo 580 PSU
CD - ROM

So right now i have alot of hardware but its still needs alot more. Just a little Update for you guys. Also when im finished i will supply everyone with vivid pictures. When i first came here i had pretty much nothing for my computer, so im doing pretty good. I told some people i was going to get that 21 inch Veiwsonic last week but things dident work out. This friday im definitely getting one of the two Western Digital 36GB 10000rpm HD set up.

So since im a AMD fan and i have one, i have future plans to (slightly) over clock my processor. This thread is dedicate to 64 bits. Is their anyone that successfully OC their 64 bit? If so come out of the dark and share your type of processor/speeds/individual technique.

Yeah, my next door neihbor(wrong spelling) has an athlon 64 3500+ like you. He oc'ed it from 2.2 to 2.5 with the stock cooler. I look forward to getting the 90nm edition when it comes back in stock on newegg.

Holy Sh!!tzz, does he run it like that, or OC it and then turned it off? What about his FSB how did that turn out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom