Hello everyone!

kpempire

Beta member
My name is Paul. I'm an all round gamer, who develops his own games and can write up basic – intermediate websites. I'm also quite talented at Software as well, although my speciality is Game Development. I like to experiment with different technology and software.

I have always liked Technology as a whole, since a child. At a young age I was surrounded by computers and eventually became very fond of them. Spending countless hours teaching myself how they work and cool things to do on them, like discovering how to change the command prompt text colour!

Overall, I hope I have an enjoyable time here and will be quite active in my free time.

I've never worked in mobile development as of yet, however the area seems very interesting and I'd like to get involved.

I'm curious because my currently employer is tasking me the project of creating a new windows phone app for the bank. I myself have never even touched Visual studio. So i was hoping to find someone that could help lol. You know php?

I'm curious because my currently employer is tasking me the project of creating a new windows phone app for the bank. I myself have never even touched Visual studio. So i was hoping to find someone that could help lol. You know php?

Sorry for the long wait, coursework has taken over my life lol. I know the basics of php mainly for working with games. I wouldn't say I am a professional in PHP though.

Sorry for the long wait, coursework has taken over my life lol. I know the basics of php mainly for working with games. I wouldn't say I am a professional in PHP though.

Games? hmm. Never considered php to be a good choice for gaming. Interesting. Do tell!

Back
Top Bottom