5 year out of the game...need help with new rig!!!

Lol wait pp is a noob? What planet did I get ported to lol. PP is one of the most knowledgable ppl I know.

LOL PP has been here since I signed up and gave great advice back then too. BUT WAIT 7 WHOLE posts all in BOLD He must be an expert. OH and the current line up Intel wins over AMD

LOL PP has been here since I signed up and gave great advice back then too. BUT WAIT 7 WHOLE posts all in BOLD He must be an expert. OH and the current line up Intel wins over AMD
When we're talking gaming, Intel has since Sandy. ****, even in a lot of benchmarks. My stock 3960x goes toe to toe with my friends 5GHz 8320 under water and we have the same GPU, same amount of RAM, and same speed of RAM. Even with him maxing all of his clocks during suicide runs he doesn't beat me. When we're talking about Haswell IPC vs AMD it's a no brainer. The reviews and benchmarks show it all and I know the people here know it too.

Actually, if I really wanted to bring in some hard hitters how about the people HERE that have upgraded from 8350s to IB and Haswell CPUs. I have gotten a lot of PMs saying "Wow man, it's so much faster". Well freakin duh. I don't spout BS, but hey let the haters hate. They can keep their antiquated hardware and platform. And I'm not talking about this guy specifically, there have been a ton. They come and they go.

Back
Top Bottom