Greetings All!

Maverick Wolfe

Solid State Member
Hello all I've been active in many forums in the past a few of the forums I used to use are now either charging or no longer exist. I have issues with my glasses due to inability of insurance payment for them or inability for myself to pay right now for new glasses, so please be nice and post responses to my threads with at the least a 3-4 font, and bold it to accommodate my situation. That being said and asked for, I have been learning since 1990-91 PC's, Software, Networking ETC. I have also been building/working on and inside computers since about then too helping little bits at first, and then moving on to doing some of my own internal work when I got my first system Christmas '94/'95 when I turned 16 in January of '95 that system was a 486DX2-66 with 8MB of ram, 512MB HD, a 14.4 Modem, a 15" Monitor, and multiple games. I Have plenty of experience with all things software, hardware, Wiring, Networking Etc. Liquid cooling is also on my list of experiences. My first actual post beyond this will be a Design log of a liquid cooling system I am going to be putting together over the next 6mo-2 years. I will be asking for some friendly headbutting on certain things as it's been nearly 5 years since I last had an actual LCS.

Mav, if you have sight issues there are a number of plugins available for people with visual imparement. if you want a tested list I can check the list of ones my mum use's to assist with her macular degeneration.

And Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom