Screen tearing GTX 650

alekofx

Solid State Member
Hello everybody about two months ago I bought a Geforce GTX 650 graphics card everything was okay until about three days ago everytime I load up a game or something this happens What is wrong with my computer? - YouTube this is a video what goes on Then my computer crashes or I keep getting an error message saying Video drivers crashed.

I've re installed the drivers. I've tried manually taking the card out and putting it back in I dont know what to do now I dont know if its the graphics card or what is it. I ran a video card stability test and it proved to be stable

Did you get the drivers from nVidia's website? What's the driver version you're currently on?

Use MSI Kombustor to stress and view temps. If the temps aren't going over 85c then you need to use MSI Afterburner to lower your core clock or raise voltage a tad. If the temps are going over 85c you need to clean your card out and repaste.

The temp is at 43c going to try and use MSI AFterburner to lower my core clock or raise the voltage like you said

Back
Top Bottom