Anyone control android from windows or another android?

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
i have a tv android stick attached to my tv. Currently, i use a wireless keyboard and mouse to conrol it. It uses the only usb port on the device. i'd like to be able to control it from my android phone or another windows device. I use different apps on the stick; hbo go, cbs, youtube, browser.

Does your Android TV stick have Bluetooth? I have a BT keyboard with built-in track pad to control mine. Works great.

Since your device only has 1 US port, you could always use a hub to get over that limitation.

i've had trouble using a usb hub with this thing. However, i was using the hub for power at the time and it would cut out for short periods. I would have to double check to see if it has BT. Thx, strollin

I'ma try the vnc server first. Thanks carnageX. i'll report back on its usage. This would be hella cool cus i could connect via my phone too.

i've had trouble using a usb hub with this thing. However, i was using the hub for power at the time and it would cut out for short periods. I would have to double check to see if it has BT. Thx, strollin

I'ma try the vnc server first. Thanks carnageX. i'll report back on its usage. This would be hella cool cus i could connect via my phone too.

I was originally going to use it while I was at work, but I keep forgetting to bring a USB cable to run it off of USB (can't do it via Wifi since' its a work network, and my phone can't connect to it).

Back
Top Bottom