Need a opinion

You said to take that motherboard and that cpu, didn't you say before that I should go with 4760k i found it on another website ( MarkIT HR ) for almost the same price.

-Is there any difference between socket 1150 and 1155 (in preformance)
-In about a year I will get lot of money but so I'd like to upgrade my pc, what do you think is better: SSD 500gb or another gtx 760 for crossfire
-Also, if you buy a network card and connect with wire will it be faster than to motherboard
-If I got it right there are two kinds ofcpu haswell boxes, whats the difference?

Last edited:
You said to take that motherboard and that cpu, didn't you say before that I should go with 4760k i found it on another website ( MarkIT HR ) for almost the same price.

I asked if you had another place to buy from with a better selection for that reason. The 4670k is faster.

-Is there any difference between socket 1150 and 1155 (in preformance)
4th generation chips are about 10% faster over all and 1150 has another upgrade path that is about to be released later this year.
-In about a year I will get lot of money but so I'd like to upgrade my pc, what do you think is better: SSD 500gb or another gtx 760 for crossfire
In a year it would not be wise to add another 760 as it'll be dated for the money. An SSD would give you a huge boost in general computing performance.
-Also, if you buy a network card and connect with wire will it be faster than to motherboard
Onboard networking and sound is perfectly fine.
-If I got it right there are two kinds ofcpu haswell boxes, whats the difference?
Depends on the models in question but usually just a small clock speed difference.
Answers in bold.

For the Haswell boxes on the K chips they now either come with or without the CPU fan, the without fan is a few dollars cheaper because if you plan to overclock you won't be planning to use the stock fan and Intel realizes this so now they sell the option to buy the CPU without a fan.

Dauntae

OK tnx a lot for all of the answers and help I don't want to bother you any more, I just have one final question.

Can you combine (with crossfire) 2 different graphics cards?

ATI/AMD call it crossfire and Nvidia calls it SLI but if you have the MB that supports it and 2 of the same video card yes you can, I just purchased a second card for mine to hold me off from buying a new card until the next series of cards come out. As for doing it with 2 different cards, No it won't work, They have to be the same model card, I have a GTX 470 and needed another 470 to do it, I also have a 460 and couldn't use that with the 470. It had to be another 470

Dauntae

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom