*Cheap* wireless gaming headset

Gabis1207

Awkward moment when...
I've been a major fan of wireless technology ever since I started amassing an army of rechargeable batteries (That, and I can't have wires all over the room, since my pc is at least six feet away at a given time while gaming), and I've been looking for a headset to use while gaming and recording videos, but I do not want wires spanning across from the futon to the pc.

Does someone have any suggestions on brands/models of wireless headsets that are reasonably priced, with a usb dongle or something similar?

Wireless keyboard and mouse, as well as a wireless receiver.. hehe.. probably a bit of interference.

Ohh, heh. Still a newb with this stuff.
As far as microwave activity, I have no clue.
there's three or four wireless networks, counting the neighbors', and my own, though.

Probably suffer from the same issue. Any lower quality 2.4GHz wireless headset will have this issue. I'm even having interference issues with my 159 dollar G930 headset.

Probably should have mentioned this before, but I'm in a 1950s colonial, with plastered exterior walls, which means I've got this wire mesh, similar to chicken wire, running through all the exterior walls. That's not going to help/hurt me at all, considering my pc is right next to one of those walls, will it?

Back
Top Bottom