Need a opinion

Pudlica

Baseband Member
Just buying myself a new PC coz my laptop can't keep it up with newest games.
I already chose my parts but I'm just doing one more check before I buy it if I can maybe get better... If you think i should buy better processor or worse graphics card just say please...I'm planning to play high end games like bf 4 and crysis...
I will write down what my parts are and why I chose them plz write what do you think about it and should i choose anything different...

1.Asus xonar dgx

I'm not sure if i need sound card but i have pretty good headphones and it seems like a good investion.

2.Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 8GB (2x4gb)

I know some that I dont need pro version but its only 10$ more so I thaught why the hell no...

3.Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO

I chose it coz I wnt to keep my PC cool and quiet

4. MSI gaming R9 270X 4gb

I know 4gb won't make any difference on one monitor but I was thinking of getting another monitor later so...

5. Asus DRW-24F1ST

Nothing intersting or special just a 24x dvd burner

6. TP-LINK TL-WN851ND 300M
Usual network card with two antenas , I will conect with wires but during the summer I go to attic where I made myself a gaming room I don't plan getting wires up there for a little while ..

7. CORSAIR 650W VS650

A power supply I was thinking that or Cooler Master 500w g500 rs500

8. Asus M5A78L-M/USB3

A normal motherboard with USB 3.0 nad sata 3

9. AMD am3+ fx 6350

Not much to say...

10. Cooler Master Midi - K280

A pc case with usb 3.0

11. Western Digital 1TB Caviar Green

Well that's part on which i need a opinion

:):eek::)

Not familiar with the pricing your country would go by, but a better investment would be an i5 4440 and a cheap B85 board. Also, having a second monitor doesn't mean you'll utilize 4GB of VRAM. It's up to the game in question and the eye candy associated. There still aren't many games that will use more than 2GB of VRAM at 1080p. Again I'm not familiar with pricing or availability in your country but a better card would be the GTX 760.

I also hope you're not getting over 1600MHz RAM, and not paying a whole lot for it. No need to have expensive RAM.

Tnx if you want to help me a LOT find me best fitting parts for gaming.
In my country everything is very expensive coz we aren't the evoled :)

If you want to help me here is where to find:
(note I am not putting a link to Pc cases coz I will 100% go with that one also plz get usb 3.0 motherboard)

My limit is 1000$ or 5000kn
1$=5.6kn

For coolers:
Hladnjaci za procesore > Hladnjaci > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina
For motherboard:
http://www.edigital.hr/IT/Maticne_ploce-c383.html
For Nework card:
Mrežna kartica > Mrežni uređaji > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina
For power supply:
Napajanja > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina
For processor:
Procesori > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina
For HDD and SSD:
Tvrdi disk > Tvrdi diskovi > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina
For sound card:
Zvučne kartice > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina
For video card:
Video kartice > IT | Extreme Digital online trgovina

Tnx

Oh, if it is that than there is another shop but its more expensive (not a lot) so if you mind shearching there or combining both

Basically your options in the first post were fine but just replace the 6350 and board with an i5. Any i5 that starts with a 4 is fourth gen and you will need a cheap socket 1150 board to go with it (B85). You also don't need a sound card and go with the cheapest 8GB 1600MHz kit you can find.

I also suggest grabbing a GTX 760 if it fits budget.

Back
Top Bottom