will a magnet screwdriver mess anything up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys crack me up.... Hey I also hear that frequently pouring water inside your system dramatically decreases the heat build up and helps prevent catastrophic failure.

(If you have any doubt in your mind whether this is true, you most likely shouldn't be near anything electonic or mechanical in the first place, so don't do this stuff).

I've heard there is low risk of problems but it is a possibility. Dealing with an expensive piece of hardware I'd do it the old-fashioned way, drop the risk.

very nice alot of effort for a small joke, but i suggest not using the magnetic screw driver at all, they sell el cheapo ones for 5$ for a full set of em in most places... and as for the water on your computer... pure water technically would cause absolutely no harm... so someone try it and tell me if im right.

lazerman..looks like someone scratchin ther arse....
hey tried the water , worked so good did it to my tv too.wow what a difference it made , im still seeing rainbows , havent a clue what the tv is really doing though..as far as my puter ..it grew some feet and ran like ..well i can say it was real fast ..
now for the real stuff..
it isnt the platters you have to worrie about , its the heads! and the case around the drive will shield it unless you drop a 100 pound speaker on it! best bet ..use a non magnetic screwdriver but they cost a fortune i have 3 , made in swiss...also discharge any static charge you may have and dont forget to unplug the puter first before doing any thing with anytype of screwdrivers! you will learn the hard way if you dont ! " voice of experience here "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom