Why Watercool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvidia fan boy said:
hey i havent changed my sig yet. and ive already been pm'd and i told them i screwed up. the clock is 475. and dont be hatin cause i have a better computer than all of you.

Just give it up...nobody believes you. Everytime somebody points out a mistake in your sig that you were previously bragging about, you try to find a way to cover it up as quick as possible. If you are going to lie, at least be good at it!

DAMN, what an amazingly fun thread about WATERCOOLING... in fact i dont think ive seen the word anywhere but the title, however i do find the system a bit too dreamy and oh so elusive... perhaps it is a lie, but oh well, i have the 5200 ultra and it overclocks fine...

hehe basically, I was making a joke about, why watercool when I can open my bedroom window and make it 60F in the room hehe. Eventually though I'd like a watercooling system, w00t

Man can you guy's leave poor Nvidia fan boy alone:D Anyway's i know what your talking about Demalii at first i had a hose going out of my window drawing cool air in to my comp, but now that it's colder out i just open up my window and have a big fan blowing and it keeps it nice and cool,but hey a nice water cooling setup would be nice:D

yea seriously, i'd love a watercooling system, sooner or later i'll have one hehe. I don't mind the cold air though, I kinda enjoy it..

yea its like 38 right now where im at. feels real good but its a little chilly for my room cause im used to like 78-80 in my house.

hey he said in a cheap motel..and a puter like that ??? if he stays there for long , we will see someone else with his specs on here and he will be on a chep budget and puter ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom