Updating Video Card and Power Supply. Motherboard question

Thanks for all the help guys. I'm all set now I think. Just waiting for the cpu fan. I ordered through newegg and paid for rush processing and next day delivery. Was not aware that they don't deliver on weekends... so now I have to wait until Monday. Kind of sucks.

But hopefully then my pc will be complete and working properly :) also, I was told how to not need to buy another copy of windows so at least there's that.

If you have the 8120 the best non-dumb option is the 8350 which is the Piledriver core and would be faster than what you have now. I would just use what you have because if you buy a new CPU you could have had an Intel setup for that kind of money.

Good to know. I'll stick with what I've got. Just figured I might as well see what my options are while I'm upgrading.

Should have my cpu fan tomorrow. Can't wait to put it in and finally have a working computer again!

Really losing hope here... I now need a new case. The heat sink is way too big for my current one. Also the card doesn't fit with the new motherboard in there.

*sigh* everything fit in an Azza XT 1 Watt Full Tower Gaming Cases, White CSAZ- XT1 W

Or any recommendations?

I feel pretty lost here.

I just want to be 100% sure that my heat sink and card will fit with no issues. I'm sick of roadblocks. I figured a full case would have plenty of room.

This is a huge card...

I also want a decent cooling system. Fans in the front or on the sides are a plus.

Cool lights don't hurt either lol.

Back
Top Bottom