High-End Gaming Build

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
It's been a long long time since i've been back at TF. Anyway, here's the deal guys, a close family member of mine is a gamer. He's recently came in to 2K usd from taxes and he's looking to build a high-end gaming PC. Now the only thing he doesn't need is a PSU. He currently has a Seasonic 1000 Watt PSU that is only a few months old. But he needs everything else.

He wants Full ATX tower, best GPU and at least 16G of ram. Now i've already configured him a system, but I'd love the recommendations of this crowd.

Thanks in advance!
HAVOC

I would not ask the question "why". The appropriate question should be "for what purpose". This is HAVOC, not some kid asking a question. HAVOC knows what he is doing and has extensive knowledge on systems, just not current systems. He is asking simple questions on the newest technology. That's it.

BTW .... HI!

Going to be watching this thread, should be a good build, wonder if he is going I5 or I7?

Dauntae

I would not ask the question "why". The appropriate question should be "for what purpose". This is HAVOC, not some kid asking a question. HAVOC knows what he is doing and has extensive knowledge on systems, just not current systems. He is asking simple questions on the newest technology. That's it.

BTW .... HI!
I know who the two of you are, and those two are the same thing. Either way, it's a rather simple question which could have a valid answer from somebody who knows what he is doing which is why I asked it to begin with.

Anyways to answer the OP, i5 4670k, ASRock Z87 Extreme 4, 16GB 1600MHz choose your brand RAM, 1TB Seagate or WD drive, 120GB Samsung EVO, 2 GTX 780ti's if money permits or two 780s. Might as well use that PSU. Mix and match at your will to fill the budget but the most GPU power the better unless the friend wants a bigger SSD which can never hurt.

The 780ti is the most powerful GPU on the market.

I cleaned the thread up. If it goes awry again I will have to step on some toes.

1962770_10153870360000201_359686614_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom