User Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
hi guys, major issue here,
im locked out of my comp,
I have windows XP(OEM) and i never created any passwords or accounts as i live alone,
2 nights ago i got in a fight with my GF when she was over and she created an account and passworded it,
now im locked out of my own pc,
is there any way i can get back in without erasing my HD or doing anything that will destroy my data?
thanks guys :)

P.S.
(writing from library puter)

restart the computer pressing the "f8" key when it's booting. twice every second. you will get the safe mode screen. go in under normal safemode and re-enable your account. log on with the admin account that is listed at the bottom of the screen when you get to that point.

good luck

Well, you could ask her what the password is, or you can boot into safe mode, log into the Administer account, and change the password from there.

-Silent Fear

beat the pass out of your GF. i love women and all, and i am such a non-fighter, but when someone messes with either my car or my comp, they (male or female) get hurt.

and thinking ahead: APOLOGIES TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE OFFENDED.

ummm... yeah, thansk for solutions above,
all i can say to previous post is summarized in two words:

GET HELP

GageMW said:
ummm... yeah, thansk for solutions above,
all i can say to previous post is summarized in two words:

GET HELP

I hear that!! btw, I deleted his next little comment as I want to nip it in the butt.

......ohGrFreak.......watch it dude with comments like the one you made thats still here and the one i just deleted. Please no direct or indirect disrespect of other members.

--jak

i think "get help" is a direct comment towards me, please delete it, as i find it offensive. i'm sorry to hear that i am not allowed to defend myself on these forums, tis a shame. as you can clearly see in my first post, i pre-apologized for my comment, if you and this "guy" want to drag it out further, that is fine. have fun with your harrassment on the person who just wanted to speak his mind and who will protect his own property. i don't spen thousands of dollars on my belongings just so someone can sabotage them and vandalise them, i am poor, and some things of mine i work hard for, unlike you two guys evidently who don't want to fight to keep your property in working order.

now, if you don't want to hurt anyone by beating your gf, that's fine. ask her politely to give you the pass, then break up with her, because if she does it once, she'll do it again.

sorry again, but let me point out that i did not "attack" anyone until i got the "get help" from the guy, as, i felt, that was an attack on me.

let me also point out that i will be more careful of what i say, because i know now that this is not a morals forum and down to earth people like me just cannot simply say what's on our minds and get on with our days, we have to be critisized by the george bush crowd because what i say may not be decent enough for you people.

i love this forum, and i love all the people in this forum, i will continue to be a positive part in helping the people with their problems from this point on, i will just be more pc and less blunt when i do so.

thank you for your time to whoever may read this,
matthew

p.s. i will still exercise my god given right to protect my property, moral or not

im sorry :( i didn't mean to drag this out into a big deal or anything, i didnt read 2nd comment, but i was only kidding about the get help, i would never hurt my gf, ever,
we made up and laughed about it 2 days later, im not rich AT ALL either, i live very close to lawrence MA and i do like to protect my stuff,
i hope that is all that needs to be said, and didnt mean to offend you with *my* comment :)
happy chrismahannaquanzika all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom