Asus vs HP

Hi guys thanx for ur help it is much appreciated. I enjoyed the videos very helpful. I thinking the Corsair line for a case hinging on grafite or 870t model clearview case is nice also. I have a XEROX monitor not sure if it is compatible to new build though. The power supply also looking at 1200i or 850 Corsair, what do you think of these choices so far. :)

You don't need PSUs that huge. Just list out some of the games you want to play and we'll build accordingly and include a monitor.
Thanx, I have no idea what gaming I'll be doing, thats why I would rather have overkill on everything than have to fiddle around again upgrading.

Even so unless your planning on running 3 to 4 Video cards that power supply will be just spending in needed money. A quality 750 PS will be more than you need.

Dauntae

THANX GUYS, I'VE BEEN A LITTLE BUSY BUT, STILL CHECKING INTO CASES AND KEY BOARDS PLUS MONITOR IF I DON'T USE MY XEROX FOR NOW. I COPIED ALL UR BUILD THAT U POSTED DAUNTAE I UPGRADED SLIGHTLY ON A COUPLE ITEMS AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW , SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

WAS THINKING MAYBE COULD SAVE ON A CASE IF I USED MY PENTIUM 4 CASE OR IS THAT A BAD IDEA ?

That all depends on what the case is, If it's a prebuilt case it may be a bad idea, Cases can be pretty cheap, Some prebuilt a use plugs that only fit on there MB and all the front panel plugs are lumped into one plug which won't fit on any other MB's

Back
Top Bottom