9600xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think the SE's can be overclocked much if at all, and as for flashing i dont think they are fundamentally the same, those things are pure crap... you should give him your old outdated 6800 double ultra at 780 mhz core :D

i gave my dad the 6800GT. and read somewhere on this forum where the 9600se can be softmoded into a 9600XT cause you can open up the pipes or somethin. or was that the 9800se?

that was the 9800Pro being able to be softmodded into XT, but I also believe the Omega Drivers will softmod the 9800se to pro or XT levels

On that website i posted they said that you can softmod the se to a pro,they have all the ati modded driver's heck i even got my 9200se overclocked from that site with the ati tool.

Shumway said:
On that website i posted they said that you can softmod the se to a pro,they have all the ati modded driver's heck i even got my 9200se overclocked from that site with the ati tool.

you think i could use that on my FIC 9200 card? The BIOS is locked and it allows for VERY little overclocking, got maybe 10MHz outta it. i already have RAM coolers on it and a solid copper HSF with LED's for show...but i copuld never overclock it. i dont want to ruin it as my spare is an OLD tnt2 card...you think it could be done?

you think i could use that on my FIC 9200 card? The BIOS is locked and it allows for VERY little overclocking, got maybe 10MHz outta it. i already have RAM coolers on it and a solid copper HSF with LED's for show...but i copuld never overclock it. i dont want to ruin it as my spare is an OLD tnt2 card...you think it could be done?

Well on mine i had a stock 200-166 and now i have it at 260-200 it's really not much but i think you might be able to OC it a bit more on your's since you have all the ram cooler's and that on there.

That's funny Nvidia, I think your just lazy. It's 2:13 now and your still online. The message above this was posted at 1:43 which means you have way more than enough time to find what you needed. www.google.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom