Need help with NFSU 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomUK

Daemon Poster
Anyone here play Need For Speed Underground 2?

I've completed about 35-36% of career mode an I'm completely stuck. All of the races on the map are gone, and I'm just driving around the city aimlesslly trying to find a race somewhere... Can anyone give me a few directions as to where any races are?

Great game, btw ;)

yeah i had the same problem, in certain places in the game you have to biuld your car to a certain amount of reputation stars. Seeing as you are about 35% done i think you have to biuld your car up to 5 or 6 stars i cant remember

When u have done this that anoying woman will come on and say something stupid and a star will appear on the map...go to the star and get your photo taken. This should hopefully show a shed loads a races on your map.

Hope this works..

Ok, and on the topic, here's another question :p A friend has this game, and has completed it up to the mid 60%...and has completed the game...got the winning screen, and has the 'congrats on winning' email. There are no races left...the only thing to do is race the cars in town for $100-$250...he has several cars, two of which have 10 stars (max)...I've looked online for a solution, but can't figure it out...if anyone else has come across this...! Ideas?:p

Note: this is on the PS2.

thanks,
X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom