Which video card is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say get the ati because my friend has that card and its CRAZY,the graphics is insane and ati is quality plus ati is better then geforce, well thats what i think.

I say get the ati because my friend has that card and its CRAZY,the graphics is insane and ati is quality plus ati is better then geforce, well thats what i think.

I quite honestly think you don't have a strong statement. You're saying those things with no based facts. I could have a 9600 xt and have good graphics and say it's better then the 6600gt because i'm an idiot and have no idea what the 6600 is. Cmon seriously warlord you have no idea what you're talking about when you say ati is better then nvidia because i'm quite sure you have no knowledge in video cards.

Here's my input: 6600 hands down 'nuff said.
lol. I like that reply: short, straight and to the point. Anyhow, I agree to get the 6600. ATi has been better than nVidia up to the recent development of the 6800 and the X800. Now the tides are turned...

Well ohGrFreak why wont u tell me what u know about vid cards since u make yourself so danm smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just pointing out my point of view and u come saying that im dumb and knowing nothing about vid cards. People like u mess up forums.

who said you were "dumb"? I never used a derogatory word against you. Now, I SHOULD START using bad words towards you, but I'm better than that. So THERE!!! I know that the 6600GT is better, that is my input, you asked, I answered, it is now a done deal, live with it.

EDIT: sorry, i meant the thread starter asked a question, and i answered. I have no idea where you came in on the subject.

lol warlord88.. i'm the one who attacked you not ohgrfreak

The reason i attacked you is because that you give false answers. You're recommending a product that everyone knows it is far suckier then the other one. It's a known fact the 6600gt is much faster then the 9800 pro.

Sry that i attacked you so harshly, and i know that you should have the right to be able to give your opinion. I should've lessened the tone down a little.

BUT!!!!, you gotta really give detailed facts to support your opinion if you are disagreeging with other people, or everyone else in this topic.

Also, warlord88, i want to help you in getting to know different vid cards, so that you won't buy products based on how good it looked on a friend's computer. You really have to look up the specificiations, comparisons with other video cards, and also reviews from other people and that's what sums up how good the vid card is.

I have been set on the 9800 Pro for over a year for my next system, but as of 15 minutes ago I saw benchmarks on tomshardware.com that showed the 6600GT AGP outperforming it on both 3DMark 2005 and 5 of the 9 selected games.

lets see ..best vid card...no brainer ...voodoo 5500 agp...keep reading....but since they dont make those any more dernit..
lets look at it this way
what do you want to do with it? games...office...multimedia..
i like the games " Halo" ghost recon ..etc..but i need my vid card to do more than play a game ..i need it for vidieo recording , so im all ears ( umm eyes ) on the ati 9800 all in wonder.. its no use gettin into a postal situation over a vid card ...they are always changing places in the number one spot ...so i ask what do you want to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom