Specs:

AMD FX 4130(stock fan)
MOBO:Gigabyte Ga 990FxaUD3
8 GB of 2x4 good ram at 1600 MHz
asus gtx 770 OC edition
Seagate 1 tb drive
Zalman z11 plus case.
be quiet dark rock 600 watt power supply

I just built this Pc and I fear the PSU is dead on arrival. I connectrd everythkng up in the case ans when I tried to turn it on nothing happened. I realzed that the CPU pins were out so I connected rhem and them and reconnected the 24 pin. I later realized that all fans are connected tothe MOBO except for one MOLEX. That is when I realized the MOBO is probably not the fault. I will u0load picutred later. Basically if the MOBO is dead the MOLEX fan should start up but it still does not. I connected everything and I am 99 percent sure it is all correct.

Last edited:
Specs:

AMD FX 4130(stock fan)
MOBO:Gigabyte Ga 990FxaUD3
8 GB of 2x4 good ram at 1600 MHz
asus gtx 770 OC edition
Seagate 1 tb drive
Zalman z11 plus case.
be quiet dark rock 600 watt power supply

I just built this Pc and I fear the PSU is dead on arrival. I connectrd everythkng up in the case ans when I tried to turn it on nothing happened. I realzed that the CPU pins were out so I connected rhem and them and reconnected the 24 pin. I later realized that all fans are connected tothe MOBO except for one MOLEX. That is when I realized the MOBO is probably not the fault. I will u0load picutred later. Basically if the MOBO is dead the MOLEX fan should start up but it still does not. I connected everything and I am 99 percent sure it is all correct.

Always get quality PSU, the one u have is cheap quality... I'm gonna suggest u this psu... SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

Now I see that u are in Poland, not sure which website u use but get Seasonic or corsair PSU

Be Quiet actually makes decent PSUs. You need to unplug everything and take it out of the case. Use only one stick of RAM and hook the 24pin and 4/8pin up to the motherboard with no GPU. See if it will turn on then. If it does something was shorting it out causing the protect to stay on and not power the machine on.

he wants to see if any turns on but on the machine itself u don't need a gpu installed for that.
lights any beeps anything that it wasn't doing b4.

It will not run without the GPU you ha e to have it. No integrated graphics.

he wants to see if any turns on but on the machine itself u don't need a gpu installed for that.
lights any beeps anything that it wasn't doing b4.
This.

It's called troubleshooting and if you immediately think it's the PSU due to no power you need to eliminate all possibilities. If it turns on without the GPU then plug the GPU in while everything is still out of the case. Then if it turns on, you know somewhere you are shorting out while the board is in the case. Process of elimination is key with PC troubleshooting.

In case you come back and check this post, pull the board out with nothing plugged in. Place it safely on the motherboard box and NOT on the anti-static bag. If you have to pull the PSU out as well.

I know that is what you are supposed to do but I wanted to put the build in and try it out then. I really do not want to take EVERYTHING out again. I will take one Ram slot out and all the expansion and graphic cards out as you suggested. I will keep you updated :)

Back
Top Bottom