I need a new laptop

demoniz3d

Beta member
Basically what I want is 13 inch laptop at around 500$. I'm going to experiment with random linux based OSes on it but I still want to use it for university and movies etc.
I already have a desktop capable of performing most of my tasks, but I want something on the go and I HATE tablets!
I'm looking for something decent at that price I hope I was specific enough!
thanks

Well If I were you I would make a list of the minimum requirements that you expect it to have and then look around on store's adverts or just walk in a few shops and look around. You might find something under 500$ that is better than what you wanted!

Well If I were you I would make a list of the minimum requirements that you expect it to have and then look around on store's adverts or just walk in a few shops and look around. You might find something under 500$ that is better than what you wanted!

+1 or vice versa, pick out a few laptops within your budget then eliminate them by what you need. Maybe you can look at second hand laptops too.

Wyse X50 Thin client may be a good option for you but this will exceed your budget. One of my friend recently bought Acer Aspire V5-131-2887 .

The ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T

The ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T. Featuring an 11.6″ LED Backlight HD (1366X768) capacitive touch panel with multi-touch functionality, Windows 8 Home Premium, 3rd Gen Intel Core i3-3217U processor, the ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T puts life at your fingertips. Price is $531.2

ASUS is No 3 Best Laptop Company

Back
Top Bottom