Drivers for Toshiba Satellite L850-B322

aimo3

In Runtime
I formatted this LT and installed the WLAN driver from pcidatabase.com. But the wireless is too slow now, although yesterday was almost OK somehow!

It could be a driver issue. Can you help me find a better driver?

Attached are images for reference.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
I formatted this LT and installed the WLAN driver from pcidatabase.com. But the wireless is too slow now, although yesterday was almost OK somehow!

It could be a driver issue. Can you help me find a better driver?

Attached are images for reference.

Those are the most up-to-date drivers for Win7 for that card according to Atheros' driver database:
Drivers for Atheros AR9485WB and Windows 7

Are you sure it's not a router or network issue?

Thank you for help!

My NEC LT was fine and LAN on the Toshiba was fine too. I've just found atheros-wlan-win7-9204190 under which TC00384500B is put. It has an exe file. I ran it and it's working well now.

search 'toshiba windows 7 drivers' or something like that on google and there will be a link
to a official toshiba site, select your laptop and then there will be a list of drivers for it
(I tried it for my tecra m9)

search 'toshiba windows 7 drivers' or something like that on google and there will be a link
to a official toshiba site, select your laptop and then there will be a list of drivers for it
(I tried it for my tecra m9)

Those aren't always the most up-to-date. OP already said they got it working though, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom