FPS Sucks - What's failing?

You can use "Autoruns" to close out programs that are set run in the start up. Software's think they need to start when windows start's (for reasons I do not know of) but they do. You can disable these software programs from starting when windows starts, but use caution as this can disable/remove anything that can prevent you from starting up your pc, just stick to the " log on" tab, and you need to leave your antivirus on at start up. You can use Packmans Portal Startup to know what you need to leave on when your system starts up
Windows startup programs - Index
Autoruns:
Autoruns for Windows

Friend of mine here at this LAN party has the exact same issue using a 650ti Boost. He doesn't have this problem in any other game which makes me believe it's a driver/game related issue.

Friend of mine here at this LAN party has the exact same issue using a 650ti Boost. He doesn't have this problem in any other game which makes me believe it's a driver/game related issue.

Black Ops 2 - I sit at 20-25 FPS. 14 when I start shooting people. (I die, often because I can't see)

League of Legends - I sit at 70-160 (I know, wide range), and then when I get in the middle of a fight, it's like 40 FPS.

Use MSI Kombustor to monitor your GPU temps and stress test it for stability. It could be using 2D clocks due to not being stable which would cause your dip like that.

Hate to keep posting like a d.a. but, what am I watching exactly? Temps not moving..is there something specific i should be looking for?

Back
Top Bottom