AOL Guest logon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggydali1965

Solid State Member
Does anyone out there know how I can disable the guest logon facility on AOL-8 on my PC, as my boy has started using his buddy's name and password to visit adult sites. I don't want to stop him using the internet, only limit his usage of it!

not sure, i wouldn't touch AOL with a 10 foot pole... but i know you can limit what where he goes with progs like "net nanny" and others... you can also monitor every site he goes too.. google "starr iopus" and look at whta they offer... you can have a pop up window come up when you log on to say "everything on this computer is being logged" i'm sure he won't be going places wafter that.. or actually show him what the program does.. you can set it up so that it takes a screen shot every X minutes..

or..

just let him beat off to internet pr0n...

That's all well and good if he uses his user name, but he is using the guest logon facility which I can't control or modify...see what I mean! can I go into the system and disable the guest facility ?
Surely some genius can do it...if you can get into the national defence computer( allegedly), AOL should be a piece of cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom