Hi All

sharpey07

Beta member
Hey everybody just thought i would introduce myself and let you all know a little bit about me.

I'm Stu and i am currently working as a chef and i have done that for the past 14 years. I am however currently undertaking training to get some qualifications in computer support to enable me to change my career. I am studying towards my CompTIA A+ and Network+ and also doing my MCSA

I am from the UK and looking forward to getting advice about things on this forum.

My computer background is that i have always been interested in computing and the technical side of it. I have previously built my own computer rig and I am always called upon by friends and family to repair their computers. I am taking the qualifications mainly to validate what skills i already have but also to learn properly the processes. I am also getting very fed up with cooking for people so looking to change my career to the computer industry.

well thats me and i look forward to getting involved with the topics and conversations

Stu

Back
Top Bottom