Which of these are good for gaming?

zvarri

Beta member
So due to an interesting situation involving student loans, I need a new laptop and these are the only ones I can choose from. I'm going to be using it for college but also for gaming, mainly games like Mass Effect, Saints Row 4, Civ 5, Sims 3, etc.
Which of these is my best bet? (They are all Dells).
Inspiron 15R i5 8GB 1TB
Inspiron 15R i7 8GB 1TB
Windows 8 Touch XPS 12 i3 4GB 80GB
Windows 8 Touch XPS 12 i5 4GB 128GB
Windows 8 Touch 13 i5 8GB 128GB

If you're open to used or refurbished systems... Look on Craigslist or even Newegg's refurbs, and Lenovo's Marketplace. I've gotten 2 gaming laptops used, and both are excellent. Asus G73jh (fiance now uses it) - got refurb'ed from Newegg for < $800. Now I have an MSI GT780DX off of another forum for < $800 as well.

Instead of going with a Dell system you should look into some other companies such as Cyberware (Cyberware Custom Gaming Computers) or maybe iBuyPower (Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC). They're much more affordable and their quality is fantastic.

I just received a computer from Cyberware and it's cable management is some of the best I've ever seen and everything is just so neat and clean. They treat you like family over there as well. They have some great people over there! Would definitely recommend.

Back
Top Bottom