ssd question

oh i see. so prob around that then.
yeah, my stuff is scattered all over ive had so many hdd changes and formats over a few years.
id hate to reformat with major hardware changes im about to do, only to have to repeat it when i got an ssd.

Last edited:
oh i see. so prob around that then.
yeah, my stuff is scattered all over ive had so many hdd changes and formats over a few years.
id hate to reformat with major hardware changes im about to do, only to have to repeat it when i got an ssd.
Do I have to say the obvious? lol

so while im still waiting on the evo to come back into stock (which will hopefully be tomorrow), I notice that they have an 840 pro 128gb on sale for 114.00.
how does this stack up to the evo 120gb? if, say I was able to get the evo for 99.00 (standalone disc, as is the pro ie no 3.5" adapter)?
worth the 15 bucks? if not the hell with it when the evo standalone comes into stock tomorrow (supposedly) I will just get it and Velcro it somewhere lol.
but is the pro worth the 15 bucks? notice that it has a 5 year warranty vs 3 year on evo.

The 840 pro is better anyways, and for only a few bucks more a good deal. Least with SSDs you don't have to worry about ruining them. I squish mine anywhere it'll fit and be hidden.

Back
Top Bottom