can you run a 120hz on a tv as monitor?

yeah but i read that the 720p is not very clear tho well it is the first prototype lol. ill probably pick up the second dev kit that's being released this year.

Latency and response also adds blur. I would just wait until the final product is released and they have real support. Otherwise you have a neat paper weight that you can play tech demos on.

that's true. but man they are taking soo damn long lol. what is this blur? i been playing games at ultra settings for the last 2 years maybe im used to it so i never noticed it.

They want to perfect the device before releasing it. You don't want a rushed BF4 like Oculus do you? Then after that it'll take a while for it to actually be implemented.

The blur was my response to you saying not very clear. When I tried one at Quakecon I noticed more blur than resolution induced blotchiness.

ah ok i see. hmm i guess i can always try sell my tv and get myself a nice 27" 120-144hz monitor.

i have a co worker that might be interested in buying my tv cuz i hate craigslist here in my area.
ppl cant take 5 secs to say oh hey i changed my mind lol.

so is a general problem with craigslist then lol. also i guess seeing if i can get that monitor wouldn't be a bad idea since im going to have 2 video cards in sli. btw i talked to my buddy and he says hes going all out on his pc wen he gets hes income tax only thing hes reusing is his ram lol. i hope i get them parts mate i told him i have ppl that can use them since he is not interested in trying sell at all and not going to use em. im not either they r not an upgrade maybe his psu that might be the only thing i might be able to use.

Back
Top Bottom