Help With New Graphics Card

I feel like "thanks" doesn't even come close to telling what I mean. I really, really appreciate you helping a noob out, man. You and other people who do this are what's best about the Internet. Cheers again, brother.

Btw since I haven't ordered yet might as well annoy you (or someone else) some more and clean all doubts. What's the difference between these two:

MSI 2GB GTX660 OC
30839-thickbox_default.jpg

MSI GeForce GTX660 TF OC 2Gb GDDR5 Gaming
ImageManipulator.aspx

I'm keeping both options open (I'll order at the beginning of next week), so I'm just clearing everything up as much as I can. People have said the 660 might be better because of it being a NVidia board and benefiting from the PhysX and all. Your thoughts?

Having owned both sides, PhysX is pretty lame. I prefer Nvidia for their drivers but I'm also an enthusiast and power user. You could benefit from the extra performance of the 7870.

Haha, damn. I guess next week it'll come down to the cheapest deal I can find. Thanks again though, man.

Just to update, I ended up going for the MSI GeForce GTX660 TF OC 2Gb GDDR5 Gaming, because it was the best deal I found. It's good, yeah? Thanks for everything mate!

Back
Top Bottom