Need a Video card to display 3 monitors (Not Gaming)

kpat99

Baseband Member
My father has a reference gtx 560, but is now looking to set up his tv as a 3rd monitor and it looks like the 560 isn't a good card for that. Adding a second one seems like complete overkill, even adding a second lower end nvidia card seems overkill.

I'm guessing changing to Amd would be a smart move taking advantage of eyefinity. It is 100% non-gaming. Some photoshop and video editing but nothing major.

I like to purchase used so don't be shy to mention a 1-2 year old card that would be sufficient.

Thanks!

Really good deal on a HD 6750. I realize its pretty lower end, but it supports eyefinity,,,

Have you tried the mini HDMI output and connect the TV that way? You just need to buy the the adapter for mini to regular HDMI if you TV doesn't have the right one.

Fermi doesn't support 3 outputs at once. Second card isn't overkill. If the 560 does what he wants then simply adding another cheap 40 dollar card is more cost efficient than getting another replacement card. Plus it'll give the opportunity of more outputs later if needed.

Back
Top Bottom