Video Card Question

Need some more help. My computer is giving me a few problems specifically when I try to stream ESPN to Google Chromecast. I get the following error message "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered".

I've seen this error occur in the past but seems to be more often by streaming. Any thoughts? Is t he power supply able to give enough juice to the video card? Can I tweek the settings?

A little bit of hesitation when gaming. It has occurred in the past when running different applications such as google chrome (multiple windows), microsoft excel, word, running a video on VLC media player at same time. It just seems to be worse using chromecast to stream.

Sorry, meant it did it in the past too with those items up. Backed down google chromecast to 480p standard def and so far no issues. Nothing running (like before) except for antivirus program and google chrome website to stream ESPN. Seems to only do it when I put it on 720p or higher.

On a different note: AMD Vision Engine Control Center will not open when I double click on the icon. Hourglasses for a while then nothing. Not sure if this is related video problem
or not.

Back
Top Bottom