Which Laptop for $600

kidmo87

In Runtime
Hello everyone, my younger brother is looking to buy a laptop and his range is about $600. I don't want him to buy one that will mess up in a year like my laptop did, which is a dell inspiron 5720 laptop. Like I heard my dell doesn't really have a good motherboard. So I was just wondering for $600, are there any laptops that have a great graphics card, processor, and respectable motherboard(in terms of long lasting) out there?
Thanks a lot.

Dell computers are a hit or miss. I've heard more success with Dell desktops than laptops. I've seen a couple of mobo failures on Toshibas, but most are pretty reliable. Avoid HP. In a $600 range, look into getting a Lenovo, Asus, or even Acer (they've stepped up their game over the years). Asus usually ups their prices ridiculously with dedicated GPUs, but if you can get a good deal then jump on it. Those three companies have been making excellent hardware over the past few years.

Source: Repair Technician for 3 years; own an Asus U46E that has been through absolute HELL and still pushing strong.

Back
Top Bottom