Corsair 900D Case Mod: WWII "Bombs Away"

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry I've been away with other commitments, but this behemoth case must be finished, so I can get my shop space back, and I like the 750, PP... Corsair cases are very well made..

So, I finally narrowed it down to 3 different choices for the Nose Pinup girl art, in water slide decals from Pin Ups Plus - Retro Pinup Decals ....
Once they arrive, I'll see which one I like best, positioned on the panel...*

Memphis Belle

PUP97.jpg

S276, Vintage Bomber Girl

PUPS276.jpg

S613, Sexy Bomber Girl

e89a77cbbeea14426d19bbeb5b297d29.image.425x550.jpg

For the 480 grills, I'll be using these anodized M3 radiator screws, in either Green / Black or Green / Stainless combination

Green and Black

m3_ek_alphacool_feser_radiator_screws_anodized_black_green.jpg

or Green and Stainless

m3_ek_alphacool_feser_radiator_screws_anodized_silver_green.jpg

Great video! If he finishes it and shares the rest, make sure you inform us over here too :D.

Sick man! Have you guys had a lot of requests for the "bomb" to be made for people? Did you ever get it implemented as a reservoir for a watercooled loop?

Thanks! I think one individual had one made by Fannblade. Since posting this guide I've had people asking me to customize their Corsair front plate. A better solution than me doing each one by hand is cnc milling the ventilation holes. So we played around with different test pieces until we nailed down the right steps to mill the factory plate without splintering or cracking the plastic panel on the back. Here is the result with 350D version, and next will be 750D, then 900D, once I find cheaper resource for bulk ordering the factory plates, and listing them here, https://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/corsair-350d-plate/

CNC milled 1/4" diameter ventilation holes into a replacement Corsair 350D Mid Tower Front Bezel Plate. The ventilation area of holes on this plate measures 5.25" x 7.25", but I can extend it on the 750D & 900D version.

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_vent_holes_airflow_mod_mnpctech2.jpg

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_vent_holes_airflow_mod_mnpctech3.jpg

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_vent_holes_airflow_mod_mnpctech4.jpg

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_vent_holes_airflow_mod_mnpctech5.jpg

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_vent_holes_airflow_mod_mnpctech6.jpg

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_vent_holes_airflow_mod_mnpctech6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom