Rate the Wire Management Above You!

LOL... If I'd have known that I would have sent you my old case, but I ended up giving it to a friend of mine in a similar situation couple of days ago.

It's no biggie :)
The deal I had going with the 550d fell through, so I'm just going to hold off until I have my new GPU then probably pull the trigger on a 750d or send this Raidmax to my buddy for our planned modifications.

So I took the heat monster (280) out and replaced it with a 9600GT on the bottom slot. Hid the OCZ Vertex 2 and did some quick cleaning. This was the end result.

IMG_20131222_223316.jpg~original

I'll be getting the H100 tomorrow so I figured I would tidy up a bit first and take a pic before I had an H100 hanging out of my case off that 580 lol. For anybody wondering I have 3 HDDs and 2 SSDs in there.

See.... that's not that bad, but now I see what you mean... I assume those are 80mm fans in the rear. So no way of mounting the 100's rad there.

BUT... it may not look pretty; I wonder if there's a way you can mount the rad to a couple of the 80mm holes to make it stay and make a (albeit, uneven) push/pull out of it?

Nah won't work. The H100 hangs lower than the video card lol.

Edit: BTW I do have my old NZXT Beta that I modded that would work with both the H50 and H100 but I have no room to put the HDDs. I'll figure something out.

Last edited:
Poor ol' Scorpio... Was such a great case back in it's day... I would honestly buy those cases if they still built them, and built them out of the thick heavy steel they was once made of.

Back
Top Bottom