Buying Advice?

Packer

Beta member
Hi,

I'm fairly good with computers and I need to replace a hard drive inside my desktop. I was planning to buy a Seagate 1TB hdd. I normally buy from NewEgg, but I've found recently that their prices have been way too high. I did some research and found a site that had good prices compared to NewEgg. They have the Seagate I want and I wanted to see if any one new of the site and if it's legit. It's tech ingredients. The price diffrence with the drive is only $8 but I was thinking I could save if I started to use them instead.

I noticed they accept PayPal and that they have good reviews on ebay. But I just wanted to see if anyone here had problems with them, before I was to buy. I'll tell you how it went if I make the purchase.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm fairly good with computers and I need to replace a hard drive inside my desktop. I was planning to buy a Seagate 1TB hdd. I normally buy from NewEgg, but I've found recently that their prices have been way too high. I did some research and found a site that had good prices compared to NewEgg. They have the Seagate I want and I wanted to see if any one new of the site and if it's legit. It's tech ingredients. The price diffrence with the drive is only $8 but I was thinking I could save if I started to use them instead.

I noticed they accept PayPal and that they have good reviews on ebay. But I just wanted to see if anyone here had problems with them, before I was to buy. I'll tell you how it went if I make the purchase.

Thanks
Newegg's prices for HDDs are actually very fair compared to other big reputable etailers like Amazon. HDDs are just expensive now compared to what they used to be 2 years ago due to the inflation.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. What I think I'm going to do, is buy one from both sites. I can use the extra as a back up drive for my computer. I agree that NewEgg is probably a better bet but I'll wait to make any judgment until I get my drives.

Back
Top Bottom