New pc build.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
I'm looking to build a new PC. Ignore my Sig, i no longer have that rig.

I will have roughly, £600. MAYBE £700.

Id need it for gaming, and multitasking.

What do you guys suggest? Intel, or AMD?

I don't need a monitor, or mouse, or speakers, just the pc it's self

Thanks.

I sold it awhile ago, as i got busy with my new job and had no time to game, but now im only working 3 days a week, currently using a laptop. So i though i'd give myself a Christmas present, and build a new computer.

And i do not need windows. :silly:

The 760 is better than the 270x actually, that's why I said 280x.
You could go with another FX6300 build, but it would be slower at gaming than what's there. Personally I would just go with what's linked as it'll perform better than the 6300/5870 setup anyways. You can always change the case later if you really feel it's necessary.

I'm like a... what do you call it.... Don't like a messy case, want it to be clean and everything haha :p

If you were me. What would you do? Get the 760. and everything above. or wait, and get a 280x?

I'm like a... what do you call it.... Don't like a messy case, want it to be clean and everything haha :p

If you were me. What would you do? Get the 760. and everything above. or wait, and get a 280x?
I'm probably the most OCD about cable management and the 200r is rather decent for it. I've built over 10 builds with it so that's why it's just a standard I put in there. You can always find a cheaper or more expensive case to suit your budget if you like which is why I left some room between 600 and 700.

Well I wouldn't recommend anything I wouldn't personally buy. That's just how I work. The 280x for the price before the shortage was an excellent buy much like the 290 which is what I want. All in all, I think the 760 will do you wonders coming from your 5870 anyways.

Back
Top Bottom