Good PC build for Battlefield 4

BrokenCarr00t

Solid State Member
Hello!

I would like to build my own PC for the first time. So i need your help. Im from Sweden , and my budget is limited, around 700 dollars. I would like IF POSSIBLE , pc that will run Battlefield 4 on at least high settings with no less than 60fps on 1080p. If is possible to build pc like this with even lower budget its great! But like i said this is my budget limit, and okej maybe 60dollars more.

So i need from you to build tower. Rest parts like windows , mouse , display and keyboard i don't need cause i already have.

Hello!

I would like to build my own PC for the first time. So i need your help. Im from Sweden , and my budget is limited, around 700 dollars. I would like IF POSSIBLE , pc that will run Battlefield 4 on at least high settings with no less than 60fps on 1080p. If is possible to build pc like this with even lower budget its great! But like i said this is my budget limit, and okej maybe 60dollars more.

So i need from you to build tower. Rest parts like windows , mouse , display and keyboard i don't need cause i already have.

What site u plan to order from? Since u live in Sweden, I'm not sure what site is available for computer parts.

Hey again!

You can just tell me parts that coming on your mind! Then i will use a price runner wich going to show me where is the cheapest to buy :)

Actually i do not need big HardDrive , maybe 1TB is enough. Which one do you suggest? I would like some cheap and good. Also should i add extra SDD later on when i get more money? Ive heard is good to have SDD for gaming :)

Actually i do not need big HardDrive , maybe 1TB is enough. Which one do you suggest? I would like some cheap and good. Also should i add extra SDD later on when i get more money? Ive heard is good to have SDD for gaming :)

This hard drive..... Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive - Newegg.com

Yes SSD will be worth it, it helps load the games and programs quicker, same with starting up the windows.

No newegg doesnt ship to sweden :/

Back
Top Bottom