is this a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
he said $20 each so it would be $40

where...i don't see it here..

DMo224 said:
There are legal ways of obtaining that software for extremely low prices. It might not be from your friend down the street.

Some colleges and online programs can sell name brand, fully functional software for a very low price due to the nature of their courses. Becoming a dealer, or sales rep, is also a way to get some software at discounted prices.

you might be talking bout IL_Duce's post....was refering to DMo224

IL_Duce said:
i can get XP pro and XP Officepro for 20bucks each, should i get this or just get xphome from my friend, im pretty sure everyone is gonna tell me to get the new stuff from my college but im cheap. but i would kidna rather spend the money if it was worth it.

I bought Win Xp Pro for 25.00 of of Ebay.It was a Corporate Edition works great.The guy bought the Licenses from MS.I got one of his Licenses

I know of 3 universities that have sold XP pro to students for $25. They were full copies with licenses. The were UK, WVU, and Marshall. I'm sure other colleges and universities do that.

For those people that become dealers, the last cost that I saw for their first purchase was $35. After the initial purchase, the price went up to the standard wholesale, and the dealer sells in at retail value.

For $35, I received XP Pro (full, licensed version), and it came in a presentation box containing an XP baseball bobble head, an XP baseball card, a baseball with XP in a sealed plastic presentation box, and a pouch of Big League Chew sour cherry bubblegum. It could be used for a client to help get more business. There's also monthly newsletters and other support information.

Dave :D

downloaded windows xp off internet the day Devils0wn released it (August 29th, 2001) installed in october 2001, running smooth as silk to this day (no updates of course ;) ) and on this machine running quite nicely for 2 months...i guess you can consider my broadband connection to be the price of the download.... ironically the day before i spent downloading build 2600 with timebomb lol...waste of bandwidth :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom