Maxthon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys totally missed the point. I was just pointing it out as a suggestion for some people to look at. I didn't want this to be a browser shootout. If all everyone is going to do is try and convince other people that their browser is better than everyone elses then start a "who has the best browser thread" and you can argue that paid opera is better than free firefox.

ThirtySixBelow, that's what you were trying to do...convince them that Maxthon was a better browser...so how is that any different?

I've tried Maxthon, Avant, I even downloaded Opera and tried it(didn't like it) , Mozilla (the full suite, didn't like it either), Netscape (didn't like it), and of the bunch, Firefox is the one I've liked the best. Then Avant, then IE. So if we are truly comparing browsers, at least make sure you know what you are comparing...I do. Liz

I guess we can do it this way... still not really the point of the thread, but whatever. I just wanted to let people know about it and see if they liked it.

I have use IE, Netscape, FireBird, FireFox, and now Maxthon. I used to have Firefox, and I liked that the best. The reason I switched to Maxthon is because it gives me more control over things with it's options, it's still free, all sites work since it uses microsoft standards but it runs more efficient than IE, and it has everything Firefox had plus a lot more.

let this thread go no further about other browsers.....maxthon was what was inquired about here.....if there are experiences with maxthon then post them, if no experience then move on to another thread otherwise this thread will be closed. thanx

--jak

jaksback said:
let this thread go no further about other browsers.....maxthon was what was inquired about here.....if there are experiences with maxthon then post them, if no experience then move on to another thread otherwise this thread will be closed. thanx

--jak

thank you

I tried MyIE2 (aka Maxthon) and was most impressed with it. I presented it to my boss and it is the default browser that is used @ work. I have tweaked it and made my own plugins that has saved us hours of work.

We are all most impressed with Maxthon. :D

TheMajor said:
No. :) There's no need to compare them. Opera clearly beats FireFox in speed, reliability and options. Check the links in my sig.

Go easy now Frans, we don't want to go starting another flame war over BROWSERS! HAHA :p

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom