Christmas Upgrade!

No real reason, just my stupid thought of maybe my system needed an upgrade. Maybe I will just get an SSD for now.

A 4GB 670 and 3570 is more than plenty for any game out there so really that's my best call is an SSD if you don't already have one. Pretty essential these days.

yea the ssd is the only thing worth getting with that setup, an i7 would be out of the $250 anyway.

If you're going to get an ssd, get an intel, samsung or crucial m series, they're the best drives for the money

No point in getting an i7.

I wouldn't get a Crucial right now, and the newer Intel's are too expensive and not really worth the hassle. Samsung, Corsair, Plextor for me.

No point in getting an i7.

I wouldn't get a Crucial right now, and the newer Intel's are too expensive and not really worth the hassle. Samsung, Corsair, Plextor for me.

why not a crucial? did I miss something? and generally theyre all too expensive, thats why I buy on black friday and boxing day, then take a holiday from purchasing any upgrades until the next year lol

You could get the SAmsung 120GB EVO for less than 100 bucks which to me is pretty cheap considering the performance.

Crucial IOPS and write speeds are too low IMO.

Back
Top Bottom