The TF Case Gallery - show your handiwork

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
At the suggestion of a member...

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

• Post pics of your rig and setup. Try to make them quality. Add a few brief details.
  • If you have a build log, post a link to it along with the finished pics.
  • Must be your own work, and at a 'completed (for now )' stage, not 'under construction'. This is a place to show of what you've done, not what you think you're going to do..
  • This is a gallery index, the concentrated artistry of the Tech-Forums Community. Feedback is fine, but conversations within the thread are not.
  • Complaining is futile. Violaters will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

So... show us your customized rigs!
a032.gif

The first PC I built, and also my current one, I originally put it together in 2010, but have been adding to it a little bit here and there since. At least even though its not modded, the cables arent pretty either, right Mguire ;) :p

When I have access to my computer again (around this Christmas) I shall post it up. :tongue:

thats what i was doing, I dont have any really mods so to speak, never had a need to mod for what i wanted. define modded?

Wow, just wow, I'm glad i found this forum haha, I'm going to have to do a fallout case mod on my next case

^ I was waiting for a post referring to mnpctech :tongue:

Mine isn't anything special, just a side window on a HAF 912, black interior, a few red accents, and another HDD rack

Back
Top Bottom