Best Gaming OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZËÐ

Baseband Member
I was wondering, what is the best operating system for ultimate performance, whilst using apps and games etc. I was personally thinking W2KPro ... any ideas?

I know that XP's themed etc ... and i assume this would slow down performance right?

I dont know!

Any replies would be very helpful and highly appriciated :D

I vote for , Xp with an elite setup i.e tweaking xp to the core while maintaining its functionalities :)

no way you are gonna run games on 2k. win 2k is for business and network. Not for games pal! go with XP - i's awesome ;)

Xp with the AlienWare DesktopX and Longhorn upgrades. Looks great and still plenty of space for performance.

Alienware, haha. I checked out alienware a couple of times and seen the specs and the prices. A good pc there costs $4,000. For that amount of money anyone can build their own, making it even better than that of Alienware.

pc_boy said:
no way you are gonna run games on 2k. win 2k is for business and network. Not for games pal! go with XP - i's awesome ;)

I'll have you know games run just fine with win2k, i have it so i ought to know. NEVER had any probs with win2k on ANY games

--jak

I vote xp because you can tweak every setting for maximum performance and because it's the most recent windows os all the new games HAVE to work on it.

Either 2k or XP work just fine.

I personally run 2k just cause I hate all of the "features" that come with XP.

But at the core XP and 2k aren't that different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom