CPU/GPU Monitoring

BanginChad

Beta member
Today I was looking for some CPU/GPU monitoring/configuration softwares and started to wonder why is it that the company you buy the CPU or GPU from does not included such softwares with their products?

I would think this would be an added bonus for their customers to make sure their product stays at peak performance and has a long lifespan. I wanted to know if anyone cared to elaborate on why companies do not include configuration and monitoring softwares for their products, and instead, we have to look through third party programs for such a feature.

I also would like suggestions on good CPU/GPU monitoring programs I could look in to.

Actually they do... You need to download it.

Evga and msi have software, evga precision and msi afterburn, those both monitor and allow overclocking of your gpu.

I still use coretemp to monitor my cpu.

MSI Afterburner works for all AMD cards and also has monitoring built in for CPU temps. Right now it's the only software that allows voltage tuning on the new 290 cards. If you are on Nvidia, EVGA Precision is pretty awesome.

MSI Afterburner works for all AMD cards and also has monitoring built in for CPU temps. Right now it's the only software that allows voltage tuning on the new 290 cards. If you are on Nvidia, EVGA Precision is pretty awesome.

Afterburner works for my laptop's nVidia card as well.

Back
Top Bottom