Pc not recognizing any device

TeChNoStyLeZ

Beta member
Hello,
A couple of days ago while I was on my pc a blue screen with white letters appeared and the pc shut down. From that day whenever im booting it up it doesnt recognize any device connected to it including usb devices like my keyboard, my mouse but also my monitor meaning I cant even use the pc. Everything looks like being dead , the lights on my keyboard and my mouse are off. The pc boots up though. Any help would be appreciated.

The pc itself does boot up but I cant do anything on it. It is an hp pavilion m9000 running windows 7 32 bit. It has 4gb of ram (2x2gb) , the graphics card is a saphire 7770 ghz edition connected via pci express ,amd chipset clocked at 1ghz. Power supply is 650w if that helps. The processor is an intel core 2 quad core Q6600 clocked at 2.4 ghz.

Open up Device Manager and see if anything has any yellow exclamation marks on it.

Also, if you can, go to C:\Windows\Minidump and see if there's any files from the date of your crash there. If there are, then upload them here so we can analyze them and see what exactly caused the crash.

Back
Top Bottom