Choice between two machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Speaking from personal experience, I want to warn you to never get an HP desktop. If you are going to go with the desktop, build your own. HP uses cheap parts and also makes your system unable to be upgraded in any way. You can get the same specs or better for cheaper if you build your own.

I'll repeat myself again: I could try that but at this very moment I don't have the time or the money to drop everything on all the equipment to start building my own.

The computer is upgradable: Take a look at the motherboard:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?dlc=en&lc=en&product=442363&cc=us&docname=c00233654

The parts are all seperate.

Not bad specs, although I have never heard of the brand of motherboard that this PC has. You should do some research to see how it performs against say the popular ASUS and Abit motherboards.

Thanks guys.

Well if the motherboard is not up to task, I don't see why not than I'll just exchage it. Much cheaper than building your own at this point in time. I want something now, not over a period of time.

I was wondering what to look for when picking out TFT lcd monitors that are good for game playing as well? I heard the response time is important. So what is the reccommended reponse time required? I found a monitor that I like and the response time is 25ms. Is that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom