Please help ;( New build xfx r7 250

xfx250

Beta member
Hey all, I really need some help asap. I've just build a pretty basic/buget rig to be able to play bf4 smoothly on low/medium for my brother. It's almost a exact replica of mine besides processor speed and graphics card.

Okie dokie this has really got me scratching my head. You guys will probably know a lot more then myself and this is why I'm reaching out.

Hes grahics card is showing no display, but as soon as I put <EDIT>MY<EDIT> graphics card in it boots up perfectly showing display, ready for a fresh windows install.

What I've noticed about this card is that it has NO WHERE to put the 6 slot pci pin into, where as my other card does... This has really boggled my mine if anyone has any idea can you please let me know asap :). Would mean the world to me and my bro so we can play some bf4 in a couple of hours :). Thanks

Last edited:
Pretty much what I'm saying there is no where for the radeon xfx r7 250 to plug into the main power supply, even though the install guide shows the 6 pin slow in a diagram. So lost :/

Can upload photos if that would help?

Back
Top Bottom